sweet new pic gallery

Ed, you missed the few instances between JD and a number of members here and how it was handled.
Because Demuth is a waste of life, and has herpes.
Amazing how the same message can sound so different //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

thats cool. I justed joined a couple weeks ago to sell some stuff and started posting on here. So I guess I am out of the loop. But thats OK, I dont wanna get caught in the middle of peoples differences. But I guess thats why I dont see much about T3 on here. Doesnt mattter. I have been around car audio for a very long time and my engineering background leads me to test everything I can get my hands on so I use what I Like and I like what I have found to excel at all the tests I can throw at the equipment.

Besides, I have cool lights in my car and I like sharing the pics of it.

Thank you though.

100_1892-1.jpg

100_1893-1.jpg

100_1897-1.jpg

You have an 06? sweet. Anything done to it? If so got any pics? I love this car but part of me wishes I would have waited for the SS Panel

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.