Superior Sound's newest project vehicle. *Pics, DUW*

Hey Ryan, What exactly is this shop, just an install/build shop or do you carry products. I guess I could just come over there one day, just up the street a little from lemoore...
We're a retail shop that has a love for car audio. We "Try" to carry the best of the best. Here is some info...

Contact Information:

Superior Sound

7339 n. Blackstone #101

PInedale, CA 93612

Authorized retailer, Brands:

Focal (Full Speaker Line)

Audison (Amplifiers)

Resonant Engineering (Subs)

Zapco (Amplifiers, Sound Processing)

AlumaPro (Subs, Capacitors)

Phoenix Gold (Xenon Line)

Planet Audio (Full Line)

Audio Control (Sound Processing)

Stinger (Interconnects, Batteries, and Sound deadning)

Alpine (Decks)

Clarion (Decks)

Pioneer (Decks)

JVC (Decks)

Ungo (Alarms)

Scosche (Kits)

Select Products (Supplies)

lol. if i moved to cali - id get (or try) to get a job with you. i dont know if im 'up to snuff' but i learn mad quick and ive done all the stuff i know myself. comming along real nice too.

id love to do that stuff for a living. how much does one of your fabricator\installers make?

lol. if i moved to cali - id get (or try) to get a job with you. i dont know if im 'up to snuff' but i learn mad quick and ive done all the stuff i know myself. comming along real nice too.
id love to do that stuff for a living. how much does one of your fabricator\installers make?

Start at, $20.25 Hr

sounds **** good to me. if i ever move to cali - ill be giving you a call //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
Cool. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

If i were willing to move to the west coast i would try to get a job with you to. I do know i need somemore experience though. I'm still trying to figure out where to find some grey faux suede or velour to redo my interior and cover the install when i'm done.

Did anyone else at first glance think that was the Autotek logo...I realized it was Chrysler only after realizing it was a 300M.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.