super_duper << ripped me off, beware.

For everyone's information, I am not trying to rip this guy off. I am trying to get him to send them back to me so I can refund his money to him. But he is saying that it will cost him 53 dollars to ship these in a large flat rate box. NOT TRUE. I shipped these in a large flat rate box and cost only 13 dollars. Once I get these back I will refund him his money. Simple as that. If everyone who is thinking that I am a scammer look into how much shipping is to APO address in large flat rate box to APO address. NOT to Germany, APO address. Plus I am rarely on this site, but have plenty of refs elsewhere.

lol if it cost super duper $13 to send it to you, I don't see how it's gonna cost you $53 to ship to him. Go to the post office and tell them you wanna ship it to an APO addy.

BTW, scammers usually don't offer full refunds. In any case, you have to ship them back before he refunds you.

OP is an idiot for not knowing anything about how things work.
Ship the **** back and get a refund gosh...

Flat rate means flat rate.read this----> APO

Super_duper you need to learn how to pack!I'm glad we didnt get a deal worked out...

I know it was my fault thinking that they weren't going to get broken, but I am not trying to rip anyone off.

Alright super I will ship them back tomorrow, Monday. The people at the post office must have been confused or didn't realize it was an APO box. Sorry for claiming shipping was gonna be so much but that's what they told me at my local usps. I'm glad I didn't agree to their outrageous shipping fees. I calculated the shipping online from usps.com and you're right it's around 13.00$. But for future reference don't try to ship something like speakers with only magazine articles protecting them. If they were shipped correctly none of this ******** would have happened. I'll gladly remove my neative feedback about you, and am hoping you will do the same. This has just been a cluster **** of confusion on my end.

awwww.,.,.,.,.im glad we can all get along!!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

this whole thread is ****ing retarded. super is telling op to send them back, for a FULL refund. and op is being a douche. just send the **** things back. then get your refund. pretty ****ing simple. super from the start of the thread. says, send back for a refund. what's the problem? op doesn't know how to ship **** or something?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Jeffrofosho

10+ year member
Jeffrofosho
Los Angeles, CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views