Want to harass a notorious scammer? Ronnie Peay has been located in Chester, SC 29706

BassAddictJ
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
FL
Ronnie L Peay

2547 Pilgram Rd

Chester, SC 29706

(803) 385-6217

the person at that residence i spoke to admitted ronnie wasnt in today but could get in touch with him, however after they asked me what it was in regards to they cut the conversation short and hung up on me. I could tell in the persons voice they were either Ronnie, or covering for Ronnie and know that he owes alot of people money.

call him, 20 times a day, blow up that phone line. I want it ringing 24/7 all hours of the day and night. Let him know Jay wants his $550 back....mind its been over 3 years and this ******* has been giving me the good chrisitan excuses and full run around. He scum ******* piece of ****. I'm living on borrowed money to keep food in my daughters stomach and this bastard isn't pay up what he owes. the more he gets harassed the more likely he'll pay up.

I'll be down that way in the Columbia area around new years if you need a little door knockin' help //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/up2something.gif.dd110ecf3ae4b76050d87598f2f8de7c.gif

i hope so. if i can confirm he's at the address then i'm going to persue him in small claim court. try at least

Chester is somewhat close to me. If he did anything to me I would be at his door. If you are trying to get a crowd to go to his door, I would be more than happy to join.

I love how everyone talks about how close they are but everyone knows they wont go over there.

OP. Place a Lein on any vehicles he may own. Then he will not be able to get tags or renewed registration until he pays. It should be as easy as calling DMV with his info and telling them you want a lein. Look into it.

I love how everyone talks about how close they are but everyone knows they wont go over there.
OP. Place a Lein on any vehicles he may own. Then he will not be able to get tags or renewed registration until he pays. It should be as easy as calling DMV with his info and telling them you want a lein. Look into it.
will do

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

BassAddictJ

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
BassAddictJ
FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied