Amp is rated @ 12 volts, underrated

Output Power at 12V:

2 x 65W @ 4 ohms

2 x 85W @ 2 ohms

1 x 170W @ 4 ohms bridged

link to manual:

http://www.maxxsonics.net/manuals/hifonics/pdfs/hf_Hawk-Falcon-Eagle.pdf

3. Description/Condition:

I give it an 8/10 condition wise, works perfect and i love it but have other hobbies to tend to, the only really issue is the rubber feet things are missing, so previous owner decided to use the metal next to the feet for screwing it down(reflected in pictures). besides that, its a little dusty, but its a nice amp. and would be a great edition to an old school SQ setup. Very hard to find, and it works fine. can go active or passive.

4. Price: :

75 shipped in my paypal

also a link to my ebay for other feedback....

http://myworld.ebay.com/ebaymotors/grandam888/

also i have 2 positive itrader feedbacks @ caraudioclassifieds.org under the name grandam88 link:

http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/itrader.php?u=10801

5. Pictures:

000_0055.jpg

000_0051.jpg

000_0047.jpg

000_0058.jpg

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **

-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential buyers/seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.