Sundown

Hmm...well still new so kinda expensive....
yeah they need one like right above the sa like $260.. but the U does look good, magnet reminds me of the alphard.. waiting on sub specs from other companies too, they gotta advertise them early put specs up 3 months later i guess..

I definitely would not consider that a budget sub

As much as I appreciate what Sundown does, I really like Fi for the quality per cost

Why would you ever pay over $1k for a single sub when a Team AA is around 700 and literally the top of what I would ever need

I mean, unless you're talking about some ridiculous 5 inch coil B2 sub

I definitely would not consider that a budget sub
As much as I appreciate what Sundown does, I really like Fi for the quality per cost

Why would you ever pay over $1k for a single sub when a Team AA is around 700 and literally the top of what I would ever need

I mean, unless you're talking about some ridiculous 5 inch coil B2 sub
Ya I won’t buy sundown new. But yardsale I will all day. My nsv3 18s only $525 each and zv3 18s $275.... can’t beat it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.