sundown ?

abadee

So i have a Chrysler 300 and wanted to know if a sundown 8 would fit in the rear deck hole? Or if it's even worth it? I was thinking of going with the 8 or one p3 In a portedbox, I'll be using a alpine mrp 500 ... put it this way what can i get that would bump using this amp. .lol. . I need bass

You are better off building a box and putting it in the trunk. Putting a sub in the rear decklid requires a lot of work in order to be done properly, and you would also be limited to subs that work well in an infinite baffle alignment.

Sundown has an x8 this will be a available soon, put in a ported box at about .75 cuft tuned at maybe 30hrtz and enjoy. With the size of that trunk, you could prob do a 10 or 12 sundown x series. But they would laugh at 500 watts.

Thanks guys, so that 8 sundown would smoke out the p3 12? I seen a lot of guys in YouTube with one 8"sundown and its bumping but hard to tell from YouTube. ..

Had just googled that sub. For a 8 It's priced $399 ?
wow, can't believe they still sell 'em, yeah they can be found alot less..., my popz had that in his package shelf in his car... i got pics but they are real pics so i gotta scan 'em on here mare that had to be about 12yrs ago atleast... there is so much you could do, my buddy cut out the back package shelf and has 4 8's mounted up there... obsidians would bang too... get a single obsidian v3 10 mount it center of package shelf... but you know anything you do with a package shelf is work!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.