Sundown zv4's with budget amps! lol

Took some videos with my two sundown zv4 12's today. Just keep in mind that these are budget amps and theyre not very efficient either!

This setup did a 147.1 with one of these amps, then I added another one today and got a lot louder to the ear but I haven't metered it yet. Also, the videos are with both amps.

Btw, Ive done a lot of modifications to the trunk since the ns-1 was in there.

man that thing slams! What's the enclosure specs?
4.4 cu ft net tuned to 32 hz

How do you like the amps? I'm thinking about running one ZV3. I have a single AP APSM-1500 which I could add a 2nd one for cheap but I got a 97 Civic so the electrical isn't great.
They're nice but power hungry. Not the most efficient amps out there.

where did this amp come from? ive never heard of it
Its the same as pure amps.

How do they compare to the ns1?
Kind of hard to say. Cant really compare because of all the modifications I've done. I've done a lot of foaming to the trunk and tweaking to the enclosure and more things that I cant think of on top of my head right now with the new amps. Voltage drop is about the same as the ns-1 amp and the subs did have more excursion to them with the ns-1 amp as well. Though it is louder now with these amps than the ns-1 to the ear but that's mostly because of all the tweaking I've done to the trunk and box. So I do believe ill gain more when I get my new ns-1 v2 sent to me. I want to try to get it metered before taking out these sonido amps. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

myjaja

10+ year member
Audioque
myjaja
San Antonio, Tx Posts: 143,632 _____<^>*_*&l
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date