sundown zv3 18

sonicknuckles49

Senior VIP Member
i have a sundown zv3 18 , the speaker works fine but one of the windings rubbed/snapped because something pressed up against the sub while it was playing . the speaker has worked for about 7 months now and it plays fine , if i dont sell it oh well ill just hold onto it and prolly end up buying 2 blown ones and reconing them.

that's cool bro.. i have a kicker comp 10 in a sealed box not tryna brag or anything but it shakes my rear view mirror when the bass hits. its pretty insane man ppl at stop lights look at me they probably think im crazy for having such a loud system

I ordered a new DD 18. Right now i dont have any woofers. So both my bass amps are running for no reason. So, this morning i pulled all the fuses so the amps wouldn't be running needlessly. And when i get my 18, ill put the fuses back in so the amps will work and ill have boom boom again.

Pretty neat huh?

i have a sundown zv3 18 , the speaker works fine but one of the windings rubbed/snapped because something pressed up against the sub while it was playing . the speaker has worked for about 7 months now and it plays fine , if i dont sell it oh well ill just hold onto it and prolly end up buying 2 blown ones and reconing them.
So is this a for sale thread or ????

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.