Status
Not open for further replies.

djulz93
10+ year member

chicago
Item(s) for Sale:

Sundown X12 D2

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Used, slight cosmetic flaw- scuff/gouge in surround (does not go all the way through it), does not affect performance. There is also a little bit of white paint by the terminals. Still mechanically sound, coils read correct.

Price:

$215 or reasonable offer

Only trades would be Sundown sa8 v2's or crescendo symphony 550/2

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Buyer pays shipping

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Unfortunately I do not have references from selling as this is the first time selling online (I've bought before but through Facebook, have a few references there), if you are interested you can pm and we can work something out

Interested but do you have any references
Unfortunately I do not have references from selling as this is the first time selling online (I've bought before but through Facebook, have a few references there), if you are interested you can pm and we can work something out

My bad on the double post, I'm on my phone and hit the wrong reply button

Me and Djulz93 have made the agreement that I will pay a total of 240 for it shipped to me. I will send him 40 dollars he will then send me picture of the tracking number with my address and weight of package. Then I will send him another 100. Once I receive package I will send him the final 100.

Me and Djulz93 have made the agreement that I will pay a total of 240 for it shipped to me. I will send him 40 dollars he will then send me picture of the tracking number with my address and weight of package. Then I will send him another 100. Once I receive package I will send him the final 100.
I will send a video showing it playing, then pic/video at the UPS store when I get out of class in an hour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...