Sundown vs Hifonics

Ive owned Brutus 1600s and Sundown 1500Ds... The Sundown is the better amp in every area. More power, better sound, better customer service, ability to run lower loads, etc.

The Sundown would take a crap on a Brutus.... But its up to you if you want to spend the money on it. Id say go for it.

We hooked up one of my 1500Ds on my buddies 2 12" Rs @ 1 ohm and it was powering them nicely. Then we strapped 2 at 1 ohm and the amps didnt get warm in the least bit, but after playing around with them for about 15 mins it got really smokey inside that truck... Type R 12s dont like 1,800+rms each on music.

Sundown - 1

Alpine - 0

The Brutus and Sundown mentioned, are not even in the same class in any way. Sundown will do loads more power, is much more versatile, more durable, cleaner, and is just plain built better. I've had first-hand experience with the Brutus and it is a joke.

where does know find this item?? info plese an thank you. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
This /\/\/\/\/\/\ is jibberish.

The aq2200 is what i was talking bout. an not jibberish just posted in the wrong quote thankx..
If you learn how to properly form sentences and use proper spelling, than MAYBE we could understand you.

Thankx, a$$ whole cuz u just spend 2 post being a dumb a$$, instead of just answer the question. cuz i"m pretty sure you knew what i ment. you are a real piece of work. Now lets try this again. where can i find info the aq2200??? thankx

i made lub 2 my sae1kd last night

and it felt gooooooooood

while i was gently molesting my amp i notice 2 saz1500 looking at me...saying touch me...so i went and rub both of them...and i had the pleasure of hearing them

Thankx, a$$ whole cuz u just spend 2 post being a dumb a$$, instead of just answer the question. cuz i"m pretty sure you knew what i ment. you are a real piece of work. Now lets try this again. where can i find info the aq2200??? thankx
D.A.M.N bro in his defense,your spelling and grammar is that of a 2 year old,F>U>C>K an amp,you sir need a some schooling.

I've owned a XX Olympus, XX Colossus from Hifonics and installed numerous bx series amps (never owned them b/c I think they're sub-par amplifiers). Even comparing the XX series, which are miles above the bx series, I swapped out my XX Olympus (200x2) for a SAZ-100.2 and I sold the Olympus the next week. The difference was THAT much better. The Sundown was cleaner, not as harsh, and had more solid midbass. Read - that's "dropping" 100 watts per channel...and it was better. I've also owned an SAZ-1500D and a SAE-1000D and they've both performed beyond my expectations. (before you wonder why I said "owned" and not "own" it's because I've sold them to make way for a 3000d) If you value your sound, the Sundown choice is your better solution.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.