Sundown vs DC!

TRUNKgoBANG

More accurately, DC level 3 12 vs SD x-12.

Anyone have experience with these?

Also, how would the DC compare to the SD if it had lvl 4 parts with ar cone upgrade?

Never used either but leaning towards DC with lvl 4 parts //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

He's sayin "Sundown" when he says SD and a Sundown X will crush s DC Level 3 haha I've personally watched SA's get with lvl 3's in the lanes without hassle plenty of times and it's a 2.5 inch coil vs a 3 inch coil on the DC. Honestly the DC woofers don't even get serious at all until you step up to there level -4XL or better other than that a level 3 an under is a rip off.

He's sayin "Sundown" when he says SD and a Sundown X will crush s DC Level 3 haha I've personally watched SA's get with lvl 3's in the lanes without hassle plenty of times and it's a 2.5 inch coil vs a 3 inch coil on the DC. Honestly the DC woofers don't even get serious at all until you step up to there level -4XL or better other than that a level 3 an under is a rip off.
have you ever tried a DC level 3?

I had a DC Level 3 15 on 1200 watts and that **** wanged for days

the box I used for it is in my sig

If you are trying to compare apples to apples I would say you need to compare the Sundown X series to the Level 4's. I have owned multiple set ups with the Dc's. I ran the level 4's in a wall and XL'S in a trunk box with success. Both the DC'S were pretty strong on the low end as well. I never ran the Sundown X's but have heard good things about them as well. I would be happy with either one of those choices. I'd probably purchase whichever one you can buy cheaper

I'm interested in this also. How would the sundown x compare to the dc xl m2
Now your comparing a 1500 rms sub to a 2000 rms sub the xl subs are monsters but as no one has said in the right box either sub would be fine and get loud. Main thing is goals , what are yours ? And how much room are you working with here ?

Now your comparing a 1500 rms sub to a 2000 rms sub the xl subs are monsters but as no one has said in the right box either sub would be fine and get loud. Main thing is goals , what are yours ? And how much room are you working with here ?
I want a LOUD daily system. No plans to compete but something like a mobile earthquake lo

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.