sundown sd 12 sealed?

I am about to have 2 SD-2 10s sealed this week and I can let you know how they sound when I get them put in.
i would really love to hear your opinion on them. i am thinking idq, but i would really love to have as much output as possible because i am going from big *** ported box, to single sub sealed and low wattage.

i would really love to hear your opinion on them. i am thinking idq, but i would really love to have as much output as possible because i am going from big *** ported box, to single sub sealed and low wattage.
I am hoping to get them put in tomorrow so hopefully I can let you know tomorrow night how they sound. Just to give you some more info I am powering them with a SAX 1200d and each sub has its own enclosure thats about .85 cubic ft each.

i have never tried them, i was just stating that i have 1 cube give or take to work with because my enclosure is fiberglassed in the side panel. so i was hoping someone could tell me, before i be the test dummy.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.