Sundown saz-1500 or Crescendo bc2000

Personally I would go with crescendo for price and they function quite well. Crescendo even has a 0.5 ohm warranty option.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

Husker I that is one I'm something I looking it, just wanted to get some ideas from everyone. CRESCENDO has a very attractive price point though. One other question is the are these amps power hungry,,. I currently have a stock alt, a Xs D3400 hundred battery and of course will be doing the big 3.

I really do not understand sundowns price point on there 1500 they are like 489.00$ for only 1500 watts no doubt they are very good amps but in that price range it seems that every other quality amp manufacturer is giving you 2200 rms. not knocking sundown I own many of their products and have not been unhappy with any of them I just don't see the value in the 1500.

2004 Ford expedition I think the stock alt is 110 or 135. Never heard of sound qubed.
You should prolly look into getting an alt at some point if you are running in 1 ohm you should be ok you might add a batt.

Sound qubed formerly audioque makes fantastic stuff their 2200 is a stout amp and for the money can't be beat IMHO only amp I would pick over it in that price range would be the American bass vfl120.1 but I have a soft spot for ab

I will be upgrading the Alt just hit for a couple of months it's on my list of things too do, I heat good things from AZ I'm going to do some research on sound qubed.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.