Sundown sa10 or DB machete fight MF-12R

Participant count
  • Participant list
I understand now, so with that been said, the DB sub i posted is a good investment to replace the sundown with? If i talk about reliability and built quality.
Sure, 1500 watts RMS and a larger driver are always a good thing, right?

Assuming you are exceeding the output of your amp anyway, you may want to really move it up a notch and do a 15” like this NVX for a substantial increase in output over your existing 10. SAve yourself $50 too! ( needs a 3.5 Cu Ft box, ported, tuned to 31Hz)

https://nvx.com/collections/vc-seri...500w-rms-15-vc-series-v3-dual-2-ohm-subwoofer

I've used this driver in a couple of builds and for the money, hard to beat.

For about $160 more than you are thinking of spending on just that DB driver alone you could get the NVX 15" and a GP glue & srcew ported box tuned to 31hz. I'm sure you could fetch $160.00 for the old setup and then you would really be flexing some glass for roughly the same $$ and alittle extra elbow grease!

;)

Last edited:
Sure, 1500 watts RMS and a larger driver are always a good thing, right?

Assuming you are exceeding the output of your amp anyway, you may want to really move it up a notch and do a 15” like this NVX for a substantial increase in output over your existing 10. SAve yourself $50 too! ( needs a 3.5 Cu Ft box, ported, tuned to 31Hz)

https://nvx.com/collections/vc-seri...500w-rms-15-vc-series-v3-dual-2-ohm-subwoofer

I've used this driver in a couple of builds and for the money, hard to beat.

For about $160 more than you are thinking of spending on just that DB driver alone you could get the NVX 15" and a GP glue and scew ported box tuned to 31hz. I'm sure you could fetch $160.00 for the old setup and then you wuould really be flexing some glass for roughly the same $$ and alittle extra elbow grease!

;)
Interesting, will think about that for sure.
Thank you guys🙂

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...