sundown SA motor

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then go buy a new one and GTFO. I would say your acting like the child. Read the rules dipshi t no post dumping..
Dude first of all calm down it's really none of your concern..I have cash in my hand ready to pay for it...It's worth my time @ $60. $60 + $140 = $200

If the OP doesn't want my offer he can say no.

If you would like to learn to re-cone these are some of the easiest to do as the gap has plenty of room in it so it is very difficult to end up with coil rubbing. GLWS.

Maybe tommyk is a nicer guy than me, because I went back and handed out infractions to the more inappropriate post dumps here that he deleted. The rules on this behavior have been posted long enough that veteran members should/do know better. Not even close to appropriate behavior for a classified ad guys.

Maybe tommyk is a nicer guy than me, because I went back and handed out infractions to the more inappropriate post dumps here that he deleted. The rules on this behavior have been posted long enough that veteran members should/do know better. Not even close to appropriate behavior for a classified ad guys.
Sorry for messin up your thread OP I just dont appreciate one of the memebers attitude on this site no matter the section...

It looks like a clean motor thou... How did you blow it, give it 4x what its rated instead of the usual 3x you can throw at them haha?

Sorry for messin up your thread OP I just dont appreciate one of the memebers attitude on this site no matter the section...
It looks like a clean motor thou... How did you blow it' date=' give it 4x what its rated instead of the usual 3x you can throw at them haha?[/quote']

Don't be sorry per Tommy low balling is acceptable in this section.

Anyways GLWS OP I find you price to be fair.

Don't be sorry per Tommy low balling is acceptable in this section.
Anyways GLWS OP I find you price to be fair.
Please keep it up and give me a reason to hit the ban button.

You'll be breaking my ban-cherry.

I explained to you in great detail why I did what I did. Any further explanation is unnecessary, especially in a FS thread.

Come to think of it, since the item is no longer for sale anyways, I'm just going to close this thread to keep it from becoming a mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...