Sundown sa-8 subs

Participant count
  • Participant list
I know these subs are often talked about so forgive me for starting another thread about them. I have no doubt they are great subs and probably perform very well. Here is my deal, I have a 99 F250 diesel with the small suicide doors, so it is a big extended cab with a bench seat.Hence the reason I am looking at 8 inch subs because I dont want to lose the little bit of space I have and use daily.

All of my systems have been 12's and 15's for the subs, so I heavily favor the deep, throwing, and shaking bass they produce. My questions are, if I were to put 4 or 6 of the sundown sa-8's in there will they give me any kind of satisfying deep shaking bass? Or will it only be hard hitting high notes ?

All of my life I have been a fan of sealed boxes, does anyone here have some input about how this sub will perform in a sealed box?

Basically, I want to know that I am going to get some shake along with the hit. :)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.