sundown sa 12s or obsidian audio 12s?

Participant count
  • Participant list
how about this...would u recommend the oa's and would they get loud?
Everyone views of "loud" is different so again it is hard to say what anyone thinks.

I can tell you that many people including our own demo truck have used OA subs with great results. However, the same can be said for sundown.

If you want an honest answer, I would say it comes down to budget.

I would suggest looking around and learning a bit more. "loud" and "low" are not always what you are looking for no matter what youtube or other forum members may suggest.

However, I can say for the price of the OA subs you won't be disappointed by them. As long as you get them in a nice enclosure you will be good. If you buy them or any other sub and toss them in a prefab enclosure you will be wasting money though.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.