Sundown : New 2012 Stuff

Hopefully you don't switch sources for softparts. They have been excellent in the past and I know a lot of other brands have taken huge performance hits when switching parts suppliers.
Speaking of which, we did up my friend's DC level 5 with that Nightshade recone and it is performing very very nicely.
I've been super pleased with the Z v.3 spider packs -- they'll get used more and more.

We'll still offer the Nightshade packs for SPL builds.

Cones we'll have to do all new due to the surround requirements.

CIMG6122.JPG

NS v.3 spider packs are in... the spiders are like the Z v.3 units but with an extra layer -- and the 15/18 models have triple leads. These will be standard issue on NS v.3 and optional on other models. They are yellow to immediatly identify them as the NS stiffness pack (5 layers) as opposed to Z v.3 (4 layers). I may even bring in a 6 or 7 layer pack for dedicated SPL purposes. Currently we use NS v.1 / v.2 spiders for SPL purposes stacked to the appropriate level.

Jacob will the ns1 ever be in stock with out having to preorder?
At some point it will -- whenever we get less pre-orders than what we have coming //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

It took 3 runs on the 4500Ds to get caught up enough to have stock -- then we had stock until they were discontinued.

NS v.2 with the new NS v.3 yellow spider pack in place. As is typical with our drivers they are designed to handle around the rated power in free air so the ratings are a "worst case" conservative rating. As you can see this pack has no issues with the 2500D and the measured FS is still 37 Hz with only about 4-5 minutes of play time on it.

Sounds sexy! Get those designs to the forums ASAP! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

sundownz

Pro Seller
Supporting Vendor
sundownz
North Carolina
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date