Sundown lcs woofers

PPVtahoe11

CarAudio.com Enthusiast
Aug 13, 2018
For two 12” d4 lcs woofers in a ported prefab box on a 1000d Memphis amp and they hammer for being $90 yard sale woofers. Decent budget set up 

024084C9-4C07-473A-9559-7C12221E08EF.jpeg

BOOMINGRANDPA

WOLFRAM FTW
Jan 8, 2017
NC
For two 12” d4 lcs woofers in a ported prefab box on a 1000d Memphis amp and they hammer for being $90 yard sale woofers. Decent budget set up 

View attachment 901
read my last i didn't quote u.. i know that box., i've checked the cf on it and it's lots smaller than they say.. i've tried to calculate tuning but can't tell if ports are 2" each., can u do me a favor and measure each for me (width)

OP
P

PPVtahoe11

CarAudio.com Enthusiast
Aug 13, 2018
You guys are funny. The lcs are sundowns woofer made for prefabs. They actually have good bandwidth and play lower.... this is massivespl/hertz mafia, lost password to those when the site changed over. I know what I’m doing... y’all quick to jump anyone u don’t know lmao.big internet thugs  

Last edited by a moderator:

shredder2

Oldmang
Nov 19, 2017
Az
Just trollin here man... but they look great in a bit over 2ft3 net tuned to 33hz or so to me... I wonder how much better they would sound in a driver specific enclosure?

1K amp looks like it ought to really move those too.

BOOMINGRANDPA

WOLFRAM FTW
Jan 8, 2017
NC
You guys are funny. The lcs are sundowns woofer made for prefabs. They actually have good bandwidth and play lower.... this is massivespl/hertz mafia, lost password to those when the site changed over. I know what I’m doing... y’all quick to jump anyone u don’t know lmao.big internet thugs  
hey don't ya'll me in with him., i ran tahoe off flob last nite for being an ass to new guy with actual brain injury.. i really wanta know what port width is top check tuning (it's labyrinth right)? either 1.5 or 2" if 2" then yeah it's tuned high and probably 1.25cf per sub..

OP
P

PPVtahoe11

CarAudio.com Enthusiast
Aug 13, 2018
It’s just a ported box. Not labyrinth... I had a prefab sitting in the garage. I bought two lcs woofers to try them out for $90 for both... they are pretty nice for $45 each. I don’t care if I could build a better box. I have like $100 into the subs amp and box. 

Box is

35” wide

17” deep

15” tall

port is 13.5”x1.5”x25” L shapes port not a labyrinth 

• Thanks
Reactions: BOOMINGRANDPA

MattinMO

Senior VIP Member
Dec 31, 2017
St.louis, MO
hey don't ya'll me in with him., i ran tahoe off flob last nite for being an ass to new guy with actual brain injury.. i really wanta know what port width is top check tuning (it's labyrinth right)? either 1.5 or 2" if 2" then yeah it's tuned high and probably 1.25cf per sub..
...wutttt?

• Thanks
Reactions: Slo_Ride

youdoofus

Skibidi
Dec 13, 2014
planet earth
damn bro, how many logins do you need? :D

youdoofus

Skibidi
Dec 13, 2014
planet earth
labyrinth? do you mean slot ported?

OP
P

PPVtahoe11

CarAudio.com Enthusiast
Aug 13, 2018
damn bro, how many logins do you need? :D
Well shlt I loose passwords to emails when I change emails every few years and then there’s no admins on here to email to get a password if I don’t know my email so I just make a new name 

youdoofus

Skibidi
Dec 13, 2014
planet earth
Well shlt I loose passwords to emails when I change emails every few years and then there’s no admins on here to email to get a password if I don’t know my email so I just make a new name 
just as long as youre not papermaker incognito, youre all good bruh :)

• Haha
Reactions: MattinMO

BOOMINGRANDPA

WOLFRAM FTW
Jan 8, 2017
NC
It’s just a ported box. Not labyrinth... I had a prefab sitting in the garage. I bought two lcs woofers to try them out for $90 for both... they are pretty nice for $45 each. I don’t care if I could build a better box. I have like $100 into the subs amp and box. 

Box is

35” wide

17” deep

15” tall

port is 13.5”x1.5”x25” L shapes port not a labyrinth 
ok it's not the one i thought.. one i see all the time ends up very small and i think ports are 2" so tuned crazy high.. u have link to that one?

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Get with the Admin bro. He's active pretty much everyday working on the site. He'll get you straight with your account.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest posts

Latest classifieds