Sundown Hat

cman0655555
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Just throwing some ideas out because I want a hat and think other people may as well. This is just a crappy quick photoshop I did to show my ideas, I may make a final copy that blends and actually looks good in the future.

Idea 1

sundown_copy.jpg

Idea 2

sundown_hat2_copy.jpg

Or we could just do the logo without the team above it so anyone could buy and wear it. Feel free to add ideas and discussion.

I concur. When I saw the back that was the first thing I thought of.
x3 on the fitted hats. It might cost a little more due to buyng twice the anount ho hats. one size compare to s/m and l/xl.

As far as design i like the shirts plain and simple with just the logo

has to be fitted, and it better be done nice otherwise it will make both the person wearing it and the company look bad. raised embroidery would be nice, expensive but nice

In an A-flex hat though, they look fitted, but you don't need to have so many different sizes available. in A-flex you ould have S,M L the three sizes cover all the hat sizes.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.