Sundown for trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Easy 10 cubic foot. I can measure it tomorrow
I have 15" Shocker Sig I'll offer + 200$, or can rebuild it 18" + 150$ cash (me sending the cash of course) for the Sundown. 15" wants about 5 cube to really get busy, 18" wants about 8 cube. 15-20" port per cube 17" long (the more port area the louder it'll get). Figure about 35% of your net volume will get ate up by wood + port + sub displacement.

If you want to add some cash, or the Exodus mids + some cash I can make up a pair of 12's (will take me a few days to build). 12's like about 3 cube ea and can tune a little lower and sound good (tune @ 36-38). I value the subs @ 325-375 ea depending on parts I use, and shipping runs a little over 100$ for 80+ pounds and the weight of a crate to keep them intact. I could also do a pair of 15's, but they'll want minimum 8 cube net to really get busy (pair of 12's in 8 cube will be less than 1dB difference than 15's).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...