Sundown Audio zv4 12"

Participant count
  • Participant list
Was looking at these yesterday. Was just wondering what kind of amp I would need to run 2 of these and what kind of power supplies. How many extra batteries, alternator etc. Ride is a 1999 jeep cherokee sport. Also how loud would of these be?

Just looking for some feedback/ recommendations.

Thanks guys

Whatever the biggest wattage amp you can afford.

electrical before doing anything else tho....also depends upon how much $$ you wanna spend.

Whatever the biggest wattage amp you can afford.

electrical before doing anything else tho....also depends upon how much $$ you wanna spend.
Yeah definitely. You think 2 brutus amps would do the trick. 2400 watts rms to 1 ohm. if im looking to get full power out of them what do you think i'd need. lets say right now money isn't a problem lol

Yeah definitely. You think 2 brutus amps would do the trick. 2400 watts rms to 1 ohm. if im looking to get full power out of them what do you think i'd need. lets say right now money isn't a problem lol
If money isn't a problem don't get hifonics

Yup...but depends upon your subs impedance if its dvc 2 ohm or 4 ohm.

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------

recommendations?
2 CAb 1600.1 amps.....for less than 500 bucks

1 excessive amperage alternator -$450

3 Duracell g31 batts -$600

1 vital sounds 700.1 - $1000 could go two cab 1600.1 for $400 and still slam

1 box 6cubes after displacement port 10"x7" tuned to 28hz... -$$$$ however crazy u wanna go $150-$500

Prly would do 150db on music from cargo area

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.