Sundown Audio SFB-1000 on 2 Rogue Audio 8's

Participant count
  • Participant list

needmowatts
Pro Seller

CarAudio.com Recruit
USA
Sundown Audio SFB-1000D

Does anyone have a clue on the real efficiency of this amplifier? I'm hearing so many mixed reviews on it trying to power 2 rouge audio Vandel 8's

Sundown Audio SFB-1000D

View attachment 32604
Does anyone have a clue on the real efficiency of this amplifier? I'm hearing so many mixed reviews on it trying to power 2 rouge audio Vandel 8's
I’ve had real success using the SFB-1000 in a couple installs.

I like the SFB amplifiers because they can produce huge power for their size due to the full-bridge topology. In layman’s terms, full-bridge is kinda like having 2 half-bridge amplifiers strapped together, but on one PCB board. This means the amps can be made smaller, yet put out “big amp” power.

If you have a stable electrical system and power supply, the SFB-1000 should have no issues powering the Rogue Vandel 8s you wanna use. Also, make sure it has been tuned properly.

If you are still on the fence, or maybe just want to check out the SFB-1000 for yourself, go here: https://www.down4soundshop.com/sundown-audio-sfb-1000d/

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...