Not open for further replies.

cf2004
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Lima, OH
Item(s) for Sale:

SAX 50.4.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

I bought it new. It has the bass knob, manual, and orginal box to go with it. It is used, but works 100%. Cosmetics-8/10. Markings on all the mounting feet (the one pic of the feet looks about the worse), and a couple nicks here and there. (see pics) Also there is one screw missing.

Price:

Would like $150 plus shipping. I will ship the carrier of your choice, either UPS or USPS. If you pick UPS, it will take me a little longer to ship out as the closes depot to me is 35miles away. USPS is 3 blocks away. I will ship it in the orginal box and then box it up using the pool noodle method to insure safe delivery.

I hope this is a fair price. It is hard for me to gauge it b/c I can't seem to find previous FS adds for it. THe only ebay add i seen had it listed for $265.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

You pay

Item Pictures:

sundown6.jpg

sundown1.jpg

sundown2.jpg

sundown3.jpg

sundown4.jpg

sundown5.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

there nice!! I don't really want to get rid of it. Lol as am taking the pictures, I keep telling myself to "let it go" lol. The next owner will be happy with this amp.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...