Sundown Audio SAX-100.4D (2 available)

jf2oo6
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

I have 2 Sundown Audio SAX-100.4D amps for sale.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

I bought these amps about 6 years ago I believe. They were installed in my car for about 3 years or so. I have had them removed for a few years now, and they have been stored in my house the whole time. I am finally deciding to sell them now since I don't plan to use them again. When I took them out they were working great, and I am sure they work great today. They do have some light scratches from being installed, but nothing to significant.

These amps were used to power my Hybrid Audio Legatia speakers and never had any issues with them. Always sounded great.

If you google SAX-100.4D you can find the original spec sheet from Sundown.

Price:

$200 shipped for each one or $350.00 shipped for both.

OBO

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item location is Ocean County, NJ. Local pickup is fine if you are nearby. PM me and we can arrange.

Item Pictures:

1st Amp

2nd Amp

I just want to point out that the speaker output terminals are not rusted. There is just a little copper wire that was left in there when I removed the speaker wires. It came right out. I just didn't notice it before I took the pics.

still available? whats up with photobucket? i cant see any pics.. is this essentially the same as teh Sundown 100.4?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.