Sundown Audio SA15's V.2 D2's

Participant count
  • Participant list

nikolas812
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale: I have a pair of sundown audio sa15's version 2 dual 2 ohm subs for sale. I bought them new and only used them for a couple weeks. The setup that they were in is in my signature. I'm located about 15 minutes north of Louisville Kentucky. I had the box designed by Buck Box Designs. Its 52'Lx24'Dx16'H. 8 cubic ft. Two six inch aero ports tuned to 33hz. Everything was bought new by me. The box was built at the same time as I bought the subs. Its a really nice box and I paid a good deal of money to have it built. I paid $100 for the areos alone from the moderator at caraudio.com. This setup hit 148.3 meca style with Term Lab in a Ford Ranger with a Sundown SAZ-1500D which I have already sold. The shop felt I could get a 150db out of it with some tuning. So thats it. I would prefer local pickup. And I am willing to seperate the box and subs but would prefer them to go together.

Item(s) Description/Condition: Subs are 9/10. Box is 8/10 due to a 1"x1" chip in the wood.

Price:$500

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: Local Pick up.

Item Pictures:"]"]"]"][/url][/url][/url][/url]

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Thanks

Nick

These are a little better taken when they were in my truck.

"]"]"][/url][/url][/url]

---------- Post added at 10:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 AM ----------

I am very meticulous and always take care of my stuff and never abuse it...

Nikolas

why do you say there V2s? to my knowledge a SAv2 has notbeen released in anything other than the 8" driver. Sure there has been revisions to the original SA design (stitched surround, taller pole piece, vented spacer, magnet boot, etc) but dont think theres an official "v2" out.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.