Not open for further replies.

5.3bowtie
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale:

Sundown Audio e8v2

Sundown Audio e8v1 Prototype

Item(s) Description/Condition:

The sundown e8v2 is BNIB never seen power. It is a b-stock item but if you can find the "mark on the cone" then you have better eyes than me. It looks mint. Dual 4 ohm config.

The sundown e8v1 is the original prototype of the e8 line of subs. It has a chrome basket and is also in fantastic condition. Single 4ohm config.

Price:

e8v2: $60 Shipped

e8v1 Prototype: $60 Shipped

Prices are OBO!!

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Will ship UPS unless buyer decides otherwise.

Item Pictures:

e8v2:

DSCN0245.jpg

DSCN0246.jpg

DSCN0247.jpg

e8v1

DSCN0248.jpg

DSCN0249.jpg

DSCN0250.jpg

I love 8's personally. I have had DD 1008's, 1508's, Sundown SA-8's, e8v1s, e8v2's and though they are not all the same type of sub they all fit my application at the time quite well. I have a reg cab truck so space is at a premium which is why I have been doing 8's for a while now.

I had a single JBL gto8 for a while and loved it. Going back to a single 8 set up now. I am limited on space. My brother has the JBL gto in a ported box at .6' and 400 rms on it in a big G8 GT and it sounds great. Nothing wrong with 8s at all.

Really cant use any amps at the moment. Only things I am looking for are an active deck or a nice set of mid/full range speakers for my 3 way set up.

I honestly have no idea how much play time the e8v1 has. It is the prototype Jacob used for testing before releasing the first e8 line. That is about all I know. I can take more pics if you like but I assure you its in perfect shape.

Make me some offers! I need funds for my build!

Will do partial trades + cash on my part for active HU's and 8 ga. power/ground wire as well as 12 ga. speaker wire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...