Not open for further replies.

5.3bowtie
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale:

Sundown Audio e8v2

Sundown Audio e8v1 Prototype

Item(s) Description/Condition:

The sundown e8v2 is BNIB never seen power. It is a b-stock item but if you can find the "mark on the cone" then you have better eyes than me. It looks mint. Dual 4 ohm config.

The sundown e8v1 is the original prototype of the e8 line of subs. It has a chrome basket and is also in fantastic condition. Single 4ohm config.

Price:

e8v2: $60 Shipped

e8v1 Prototype: $60 Shipped

Prices are OBO!!

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Will ship UPS unless buyer decides otherwise.

Item Pictures:

e8v2:

DSCN0245.jpg

DSCN0246.jpg

DSCN0247.jpg

e8v1

DSCN0248.jpg

DSCN0249.jpg

DSCN0250.jpg

$50+shipping or $60 shipped whichever is cheaper for you. Come on, its got a chrome basket //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

I have never run one in a sealed box, only ported. I gave the one I had a while ago 250 watts ported and it took it like a champ. I wouldnt give it much over that though. If thats not enough you may want to look into some SA-8's instead.

Oh and the Prototype is pending sale. You can be next in line though.

I'm gonna ask some dumb questions. I have a jl audio 8w1v2 that just burnt up. I'm looking for something to replace it. Whichever sub is still available, how would it compare to the jl 8? Would I be able to run it off my jl audio slash 300w 4channel amp? I think bridged for a sub it's something like 75 watts on that channel. I want something that performs at least as well as the jl audio sub I can use in the same box I was using for it.

The e8v2 sub is a dual 4ohm configuration so you could bridge each coil to 2 channels and give it a total of 150 watts. You may want more though as the newer e8v2 line has better power handling from what I have read. The one in my bros car is running off 250 watts and it gets low and loud in .6 ft^3 tuned to 32hz. I could not tell you how it would compare to a jl 8 though as I have never run one. The e8v2 is by far the best 8 I have had in its power and price range though.

That will be on the high side on the sealed specs but it should be fine. Wiring is not as hard as it sounds and I am sure you could do it. Do some research and see what others have to say about the sub. If you think it sounds like it will work for your application pm me and I will give you my paypal. I can ship first thing saturday morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...