Sundown 6.5x or SD10

Participant count
  • Participant list
Hey guys, been pondering this as of late... I previously had an E8 in the recommended by sundown ported enclosed running only 200 RMS and it absolutely pounded, I loved it... well, unfortunately I have a different vehicle now and don't have the space for that anymore. I bought a shallow mount pioneer 10 have it in an enclosure I built that is .45 cubic feet, recommended is .35-.60 I think, also put poly fill in. To say the least I am underwhelmed and I'm running recommended RMS. I'm not sure if it's the fact that I'm going from. ported to sealed, or the fact that the sub just ***** that bad, probably a little of both... my vehicle is a 2005 crew cab F150 and sub will need to go under rear seat. my question, which of these two subs would be best, the 6.5x ported, or SD 10 sealed, because I think with the room I have that's the setups I would have to use with either... thanks in advance...

Ryan

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.