Sundown 100.4

bigtymer2306
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

Sundown 100.4

Item(s) Description/Condition:

scratches on top from being mounted underneath seat.. barely used (2 months).. awesome little amp hate to see it go..

Price: paid almost $400 asking $275

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures: New pics**** hope this helps

http://m1126.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/Bigtymer2306/IMG_1104.jpg.html?o=1

http://m1126.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/Bigtymer2306/IMG_1105.jpg.html?o=2

http://m1126.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/Bigtymer2306/IMG_1106.jpg.html?o=2

Last edited by a moderator:
I do but it's kinda old.. I bought a 7200mkii off P928gts1 on diymobileaudio.com.. I bought a re mt 18 off resonant 18 on sound domain.. I bought Alot of stuff which I don't think you wanna hear.. I've sold stuff mostly on Craigslist and had a buddy sell on eBay.. I just sold the 7200mkii to Infamous_e46.. Everything's copesetic though bra I just got a DUI and lost my license so.. That's why I'm in need of money and don't need this
I'll have to pass then sorry

Your loss bro.. I don't play games.. And I only use PayPal and I know how they work (in the buyers favor always, no questions asked.) you're gunna be pissed you coulda had this cheap when some other dude flaunts this deal in your face cause everything was kosher lol

Your loss bro.. I don't play games.. And I only use PayPal and I know how they work (in the buyers favor always, no questions asked.) you're gunna be pissed you coulda had this cheap when some other dude flaunts this deal in your face cause everything was kosher lol
well you dont know anything about paypal then do you.I've been dealing with a bad deal for 2 months now and paypal is taking there sweet time and the guy has no proof he even shipped it.so yeah I'll let someone else pick this up for the killer deal on a scratched up amp.so get pissy if you want because your hard up for cash and openly admitted it on here. GLWS

The SAX-100.4 is the first full-range 4 channel*amplifier released from Sundown Audio. This unit was built to satisfy the high demand for an afforadble*high quality full range amplifier. The crossovers built into this amplifier allow the user to run a 2-way active speaker setup with no external processing.*Expect only the best from Sundown!

Specifications:

100 x 4 @ 4 ohms

160 x 4 @ 2 ohms

320 x 2 @ 4 ohms bridged

Damping Factor > 200 @ 4 Ohms

0.2v - 6v adjustable input sensitivity

10 Hz - 40,000 Hz Frequency Response

Channel Separations: 75 dB

*> 90 dB S/N Ratio

4-Way Protection Circuit (Thermal, Overload, Speaker Short, and Over Current)

Selectable HP / LP / FULL crossover

CH 1 & 2 Variable HP crossover 50 - 5000 Hz @ 12 dB

CH 1 & 2 Variable LP crossover 50 - 500 Hz @ 12 dB

CH 3 & 4 Variable HP crossover 50 - 500 Hz @ 12 dB

CH 3 & 4 Variable LP crossover 50 - 5000 Hz @ 12 dB

10 Hz - 500 Hz variable subsonic filter (CH 1&2 and CH 3&4)

Subsonic filter allows for band-passed crossover configuration

0 - 18 dB adjustable bass boost

35 - 120 Hz Variable Bass Boost Center Frequency

Wired Remote Control unit included

3x 30 Amp Internal Fuses

252(W) x 58(H) x 480(L)mm

It has variable crossovers and channels 3-4 may be used for some type of sub.. It also has a gain knob you can mount up front if you use 3-4 like that

awe Steve if it was all about cosmetics you'd be celebate the rest of your life.. Who's mad again? Like I said your loss..
yeah i got in on the bottom floor with a wife that make's $130k a year.so me being ugly has nothing to do with you being hard up for cash and no feedback.

I'll even throw this out there If YOU want to sell it that bad ship me the amp COD and as soon as it gets here I will hook it up and pay you in full.the scratch's sure turn me off but saving money gives me a semi.

if need be i will supply links to every forum i have feedback on with the same screen name. dont be pissy because i dont want to take a chance of being ripped off sorry but i just dont work that way. I have money for a reason and thats because i save it and well my wife makes a good living. the ball is in your court I would like to have one to match the 3500 i just bought today for $550 for sure but would rather spend and extra buck or two making sure i dont loose $200+ in a bad deal.

also dont think for a second that this is the deal of a life time because the 100.4's are out there for the same price you are asking maybe a little more.

oh and make sure you GET tracking and insurance

Last edited by a moderator:
guys this seller is full of b.s. after i paid for the amp yesterday he sells the amp to somebody else and gives me a refund. if i had not started my build all would be graet but now i got my doors apart and no amp ? this is the second time i trust somebody with no refrences and the second time im sorry. i should have listened to all the people who did not trust him but atleast i got a refund.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.