Sunday Night Cruisin!!!!!!

BassRacer
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Westside
Yes over here we have a sunday night cruisin here in winnipeg,manitoba, Canada. everyone around here fixs up there cars for show and there likings.And then on sundays the boringest day of the week everyone brings out theres car to show them off and let ppls see what all there time and hard earned cash went in to. Will In the news i have read some rather sick garbage thats gonna start happenin around here, heres whats goin on:

Cops are gonna ticket ppls for: Smoked headlight covers, lift kits, lowered vechiles, underbody lighting, tinted windows, loud systems, performance exhaust, shaved door handles, performance tires, and other mods that ppls perform to there cars.

This is rather sick garbage thats just started happenin cause they think all this mods r not safe on the Ave we drive down.

I just thought i would mention this to u guys that everything in the sport of cars is pretty just goin down all over All thanks to old folks not likin the traffic and parents worried that there kids will get hit. Will all i have to say to parents that have kds and protest about this is if u didn't want reponsiblity of kids then y the f@k u have them then. One thing is why would parents even let kids play on the most busiest road in the city?

Take a trip to Long Island, and take a cruise on Deer Park Avenue...every night (Friday and Sat night are best nights), there are thousands upon thousands of ricers cruising...all you hear is shitty systems and farting from the exhausts...it's so bad...

No around here its not shitty systems all da time and its not really ricers that go cruisin down Portage Ave here its American Muscle Cars like Camaros, Stangs, Nova SS's, Monte Carlo SS's, Chevelles, Impalas, Dodge Dart's, Charger,etc... but there is Ricers that go cruisin around here but there nothin around here but sh*t and there is crappy systems but there the ones that ppls go to get them installed at cheap places.

Originally posted by BassRacer Yes over here we have a sunday night cruisin here in winnipeg,manitoba, Canada. everyone around here fixs up there cars for show and there likings.And then on sundays the boringest day of the week everyone brings out theres car to show them off and let ppls see what all there time and hard earned cash went in to. Will In the news i have read some rather sick garbage thats gonna start happenin around here, heres whats goin on:

Cops are gonna ticket ppls for: Smoked headlight covers, lift kits, lowered vechiles, underbody lighting, tinted windows, loud systems, performance exhaust, shaved door handles, performance tires, and other mods that ppls perform to there cars.

This is rather sick garbage thats just started happenin cause they think all this mods r not safe on the Ave we drive down.

I just thought i would mention this to u guys that everything in the sport of cars is pretty just goin down all over All thanks to old folks not likin the traffic and parents worried that there kids will get hit. Will all i have to say to parents that have kds and protest about this is if u didn't want reponsiblity of kids then y the f@k u have them then. One thing is why would parents even let kids play on the most busiest road in the city?
**** happens, welcome to reality.

Almost all of that stuff doesn't need to be on the road anyway.

Ricers **** big balls.

Originally posted by BassRacer Yes over here we have a sunday night cruisin here in winnipeg,manitoba, Canada. everyone around here fixs up there cars for show and there likings.And then on sundays the boringest day of the week everyone brings out theres car to show them off and let ppls see what all there time and hard earned cash went in to. Will In the news i have read some rather sick garbage thats gonna start happenin around here, heres whats goin on:

they cant ticket you for half the stuff you just said...

if there is a city ordinance against those, like my hometown has a law against underbody lights, and smoke headlights. also theres a 30% tint law in iowa, lowering cars is ok, and obviously a sound ordinance. exhaust is very lenient.

for the record i do drive a honda, that i have done work to, mostly as a hobby. i am not a ricer, but do have a system(that doesnt sound like crap) and an performance exhaust (no coffee-can crap here)

fart cans r pretty gay. the other day i was in the big city of kearney and a four door ford focus went by with a fart can and my mom says why is that car so loud? so i said its a fart can and i get in trouble for saying fart. i'm like mom thats what they call them and she says we don't use that kind of language. 100% against fart cans just cuz i got in trouble cuz of one.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.