Suggestions?

Participant count
  • Participant list

frigiddd

Hi there! My name is Chase. I just recently got my first job and I will soon be getting my first paycheck. I have a nice car (2005 Dodge Neon), and the music quality is decent. But for me, it's just not good enough. I know next to nothing about car audio and I was wondering if anyone could suggest a good system to me. I want the best bang for my buck. I'm willing to spend about $250 (not sure if this is good enough or too much). After looking around on the Sears website, I don't feel very confident in making purchases that I may later regret. I don't like ordering products from websites, unless they are household names. (Such as Sears or Radioshack). Also, I would have to have the system installed by someone else, I would like the estimated cost of the installation as well. I want to make my car louder and more bassy. Thank you in advance, and I apologize for the wordy post.

-Chase

250 is not gonna get you much at all. i'd start with a new deck and frt components first ,then you can add subs and a amp.you'll need a box,subs, amp kit, dash kit ,and wiring harness to get everything installed . so with this being said you'll need to up your budget . also are you looking for new or used .hit me back i can help you with pretty much everything .

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.