Suggestions on Component set

Some suggestions...

* You would like a set of speakers that's easily bi-amped:

Alpine Type-R (SPR-60C). With the ability to time-align tweeter and woofers from either side independently from each other, the imaging should be much better than what you can get from a typical passive set with all speakers in typical stock locations. Infinite adjustability of relative driver amplitudes.

* You would like a set of speakers that work well with limited amplifier power (50-80watts, or perhaps just head unit amp)

Morel Maximo

* You have lots of power (at least 100watts RMS per side):

Massive Audio CK6V

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

In my search for ”smooth” at volume, I ended at the Morel Tempo series. I’ve been using the Tempo Ultra II 692 for a year now, and I love them...
Pretty much. It's just a nice kit. A solo rite Scarlett 2i2, XLR mic and a loop back cable are my next purchases so I can get accurate phase...
front doors are subs...fyi Go with AudioControl 6x9 components up front and coaxials in the rear. You will be impressed with just changing to that.
If you can find these in your area. Id recommend these for drop ins. They play from 40Htz on up. Sound very nice on amplified power for premium...
You might get some inspiration from the install that I did... Delta Audio Install

About this thread

willfordbrimlee

10+ year member
willfordbrimlee
Toledo, OH
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from