Suggestions on box design

Participant count
  • Participant list

Bass so loud it HZ

CarAudio.com Regular
I have a guy building me a box for 2 18 inch rs plats. Originally I was going to tune low with a ported box. But I have been running in comps the last couple weeks and I'm kinda hooked. How could I get the best of both worlds was thinking maybe a 4th order or 6th order box or maybe even a cpillar. Really wanted to add two more but it would just cost to much. Would I be louder in a 4th or 6th order and be able to play low and get windy but still be able to hit high spl score ?

Last edited:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Hi guys, I’m John. Been out of car audio for probably 15 years or so. I built a couple boxes back in the day and was definitely a bass head but...
Pretty much. It's just a nice kit. A solo rite Scarlett 2i2, XLR mic and a loop back cable are my next purchases so I can get accurate phase...
front doors are subs...fyi Go with AudioControl 6x9 components up front and coaxials in the rear. You will be impressed with just changing to that.
If you can find these in your area. Id recommend these for drop ins. They play from 40Htz on up. Sound very nice on amplified power for premium...
You might get some inspiration from the install that I did... Delta Audio Install

About this thread

Bass so loud it HZ

CarAudio.com Regular
Bass so loud it HZ
IN, United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from