Suggestions on AMPS please help

My apologies for insulting your gender. What is your attachment to Rockford? You do not need to maintain the same brand sub and amp to get the best quality sound or most power. Just match the proper power and buy from a brand that actually puts out their rated amount of power.

Your best bet is to keep reading through this forum and learn a little more about what's out there before making a purchase. Learn the differences between RMS watts and peak watts, different ohm loads, and sound output vs power output (aka 3db gain over a doubling of power).

Here's a hint: you don't need an amp that puts out the RMS rating of a sub to enjoy its sound.

My apologies for insulting your gender. What is your attachment to Rockford? You do not need to maintain the same brand sub and amp to get the best quality sound or most power. Just match the proper power and buy from a brand that actually puts out their rated amount of power.
^^^^^ this ,and also i can help and sell you a better sub and amp for the same or maybe even less ,new shipped to your door

Hmm I don't care Bout price s because its for the love of my life and he deserve anything he wants. He wants Rockford.

One 12 inch if there is something better then the p3 I am open for other suggestion s. He wants a strong bass no entry stuff. Hopefully that helps oh wait and the subs has to be dual voice coil and the amp has to be bridged whatever that is.

Sounds like he needs a 1 ohm stable amp with a dual 2 ohm sub. But Rockford? Glad you're not worried about price.
this, i have a 1 ohm stable amp for you, wont break the bank and puts out power

Audiopipe APSM 1300, puts out 1000 rms, 80 shipped to you, then get this

Rockford Fosgate T212D4 T2 12" Subwoofer Custom Enclosure 080687315192 | eBay

sick *** box and a good RF sub, its a 12 and a D2 so you can wire it to 1 ohm. let me know if you are interested..

Jeff

OP, looks like murderlanche has you covered. I'd take up his offer. Yes, the amp isn't a Rockford, but you'll get more than your money's worth out of an APSM1300 and the fact his sub is already in an enclosure saves you one additional step.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.