Suggestions on a head unit

For $500, I'd get something with a navi, 4V pre-outs in case you expand later. Check out Pioneer, Alpine, and Clarion units in that price range - wouldn't be disappointed with any of them.

In this price range Clarion offers VX404. I like Clarion's interface better than Pioneer. VX404 will support several sources to send to a rear monitor, it has an HDMI input to mirror your smartphone's display with digital audio, and you also get Bluetooth, MicroSD card storage on the front for up to 32GB of music, and you can adjust the gain on the built-in microphone for better audio quality to the person you're calling. Right now we can offer a $50 mail-in rebate in the form of a VISA prepaid card as we're an authorized Clarion dealer.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Favorite midbass I have ever used so far is the ML 1800.3. Close second is the yellow-cone polyglass mids from focal. I hate the focal for a 2...
At the moment I'm trying to do a SQ system on a budget (oxymoron I know) but will upgrade gear as I can. I will also be running 1 or 2 subs, so it...
front doors are subs...fyi Go with AudioControl 6x9 components up front and coaxials in the rear. You will be impressed with just changing to that.
If you can find these in your area. Id recommend these for drop ins. They play from 40Htz on up. Sound very nice on amplified power for premium...
You might get some inspiration from the install that I did... Delta Audio Install

About this thread

FortLauderdale

FortLauderdale
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
trumpet