Subzero's X3 10K cavalier rebuild..

Question for you sir, I have a '99 Malibu and my seats 60/40 both fold etc etc chevy cars..

I'm port firing into the cabin as well but port up, are you sealing the trunk off or have you yet? if so what have or are you going to do to seal it off?

Question for you sir, I have a '99 Malibu and my seats 60/40 both fold etc etc chevy cars..
I'm port firing into the cabin as well but port up, are you sealing the trunk off or have you yet? if so what have or are you going to do to seal it off?
you need to make sure your have air transfer if you want to use the trunk like a loading chamber. Sub back port side or port back is the way to go in these cars. but if you want to fire forward, you need to fire port and sub forward and seal off the trunk so the pressure can stay in the cabin.

Well I'm kinda stuck with sub up port front (cabin) since thats what works with my 9.8cft box :V

IMAG0108.jpg

In that case you need to make sure you have air flow into cabin tru rear deck. might have to take rear deck speakers out. air flow is very inportant.

shoulda done sub up port rear
Wouldn't have been much room for that haha its litterally to the back of the trunk, I'm still building it but I'm pretty positive it'll get low.

---------- Post added at 02:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 AM ----------

In that case you need to make sure you have air flow into cabin tru rear deck. might have to take rear deck speakers out. air flow is very inportant.
Yep already done.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

subzero

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
subzero
Chandler, AZ
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date