Subwoofer suggestions? 2002 Camaro

Fireflame
10+ year member

Hi, my names kyle. New to the site and Im looking for advice on the best subwoofer option for me. My vehicle is a 2002 Chevy Camaro Z28 with monsoon audio and 12 disc cd changer. I'm looking to give my car a nice hard hitting bass on a budget. I'm not looking to spend more than $450.00 on subwoofers so please work with me. I was thinking along the lines of 4x 8" subs. The box will be ported i believe haven't decided yet, and fitted to be placed where the Ttops are stored when not in use. I've seen it done and the box design is very common for this style of car. Let me know. I'm open to almost any suggestions.

Thank you,

Kyle

if u have room for 4 8's ude probably be better of going with 2 10's or possibly 2 12's if u went sealed. Ude be best off my measuring the space u have so we have an idea of what subs would fit in the space u have available.

Domt mean to post again but im pretty sure Ill be getting 2 12" MTX Thunder Round TR55 series. Running 800watt rms. What wattage amp do you guys suggest? I was told 2000watt by my buddy but was unsure.

Older thread bump. Do you actually have any exp in box building? I have built some boxes for my 95 trans am( same car with different bumpers and such)

It can be a pain

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.