subwoofer question

Participant count
  • Participant list
?????Hahahaha. dude. Don't mix sub sizes. From that list, you'll end up blowing everything up, even your car probably......lol. But foreal, don't do that. Just hook up the 15 by itself. That amp gives off 500 at 2 ohms, which what it would be if you'd hook up just the 15". And setting the amp half way on that wouldn't hurt it probably. But once again, you might need to lower it more and even raise it more, who knows.

But for making this thread, prepare to get flamed.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

No. Those are speaker level inputs from the subwoofer. Lower frequencies should go to the subwoofer. The other front and rear speakers carry a...
Haven't 100% landed on which one, but I am down to those two
I'm still in the process of tuning my system, and it won't be fully finished until I build the enclosure for the pair of 18"s. I tune my substage...
Conventional wisdom holds that you're looking for Qts of .7 for good "flat" response. Smaller box will give you higher Q which can give you...
If this amplifier is an aftermarket unit, it should have RCA Output. If it is not, then connect to the rear amplified speakers. The sub amplier...

About this thread

majormatt125

10+ year member
majormatt125
russell ks
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from