Subwoofer popping at medium-high volume

Participant count
  • Participant list
Bottoming out? Rocking the coil? Gotta see what's going on. Does it do it on all songs? Or just lower bass songs? Are you playing to far below tuneing? Is the dust cap attached all the way? Is the spider glued down all the way around?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Maybe your amp gain is set too high, or wasn't set properly with the head units volume adjusted properly prior to setting the gain since you...
It's very likely this has to do with box rise and the fact that you should test for clipping along the entire frequency range that the sub plays...
Google and Ebay are your friends. Froma quick search and providing these are like new, $2- $400 for the subs and $2- $400 for the amplifiers...
dragon.breath, Many thanks for taking the time to help me out. It is very much appreciated and my small brain can understand it now. I have...
To do this magic, should the microphone always be kept in the driver's seat or on the dashboard?...since that is where it must go in phase with...

About this thread

theibros

theibros
coral springs, fl
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Hertz Mafia