subwoofer makin noise when i turn on car!

i bet it doesnt do it if you turn off the radio before you turn off the car.. and you turn on the radio when the car is already on. probaly has something to alt kicking on and engine drawing power... /shrug.. maybe unshielded rca..
ya could be a number of things. ground is usually the main cause. check ur ground first and if it doesnt go away after cleanin up ur ground then its prob ur deck

i bet it doesnt do it if you turn off the radio before you turn off the car.. and you turn on the radio when the car is already on. probaly has something to alt kicking on and engine drawing power... /shrug.. maybe unshielded rca..
actually i do turn of the radio before i turn car off , i turn everything off. and turn the bass down and it still does it. tommorow ima try all the suggestions, its too cold today

i had that problem before run your remote wire that goes to your amps to a switch before the amp and turn it on after your head deck starts up...

thats what i did and it does the trick:cool:

I believe the problem is that the Acc wire is connected to a seperate acc source. It needs to be wired to the stereo so that your radio switches on before the amp. 

This has been my experience with the issue.

i doubt its ur remote wire. u gotta be a retard to hook up ur remote wire to a yellow or red...

its most likely ur ground unless of coarse u are in fact a retard haha :p
How about the fact you're so uneducated on the subject your conclusions are only those? Could be a number of different things, you sound like the retard pal.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...