Subwoofer does not work with Bluetooth

Hey guys, this ismy first post so I apologize if this is not in the right section. I've searched and searched and cannot find an answer anywhere.

My head unit is a Kenwood DNX9990HD

I have a 12" Kicker L7

My amp is a Sony Explode 1000w

Anyways I got the headunit, amp and sub in and everything works fine except for when I try to use the Bluetooth feature with my iPhone. The subwoofer works fine with CD and radio. It just won't work with Bluetooth and I don't know why, I've gone through all of the settings 100 times and nothing works. I'd greatly appreciate it if somebody has a solution to my problem.

Hey guys, this ismy first post so I apologize if this is not in the right section. I've searched and searched and cannot find an answer anywhere.
My head unit is a Kenwood DNX9990HD

I have a 12" Kicker L7

My amp is a Sony Explode 1000w

Anyways I got the headunit, amp and sub in and everything works fine except for when I try to use the Bluetooth feature with my iPhone. The subwoofer works fine with CD and radio. It just won't work with Bluetooth and I don't know why, I've gone through all of the settings 100 times and nothing works. I'd greatly appreciate it if somebody has a solution to my problem.
It should be a menu setting that turns it on or off

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.