Subwoofer decision

Participant count
  • Participant list

Rsahota112
10+ year member

fresno
I have decided to do a center console box for my 06 crew cab i need advice on what subwoofer to go with. I have a PPI pc21400.2 that will do about 1400 watts. Ive narrowed down my choices to a few subwoofers all subs will most likely be downfiring. and i have about 2.5 cubes to work with. If theres any subs that i didnt mension that would be better with the airspace and power i have please mension them. I want to get loud but still have good sound.

1. RE MX 1 12"

2. Treo SSX 12"

3. IDmax 12"

4. MTX 9500 12"

5. Diamond Audio D9 12"

You are not allowed to include IDMax and RE MX in the same post without FiQ. It'll take that 1400 alot better than an IDMax will and its cheeper. Will it sound as good???? Will it sound better??? . There are only a few I know of out there that have had the pleasure of running both. I actually chose an IDMax over an FiQ (cost was not an issue) I also was only going to be running 600rms to the subs so I didn't need a sub that would take more power than 1000rms. Fi rates the Q's at 1000rms but many on this board will tell you they have pushed them to 1500rms. If you considered a $450 IDMax 12"check out a $259 FiQ12.

Ficaraudio.com

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.