Subwoofer builders

hey hey dont go bashing dave and what he dose, dosent make you a bigger man. he is doing his thing and making it thats something to say...

everyone has a way of doing things.

lol, dave will school any diyer. He used to work at RE.
do you actually know anything about car audio or are you just nut hugging?

im im running psi right now, and i have seen and heard spl's work, he can do the same thing as dave just as well. just because he doesnt advertise on caco doesnt mean he doesnt know what he is doing.

hey hey dont go bashing dave and what he dose, dosent make you a bigger man. he is doing his thing and making it thats something to say...everyone has a way of doing things.
This.^^^^ Dave does good work. Ive seen Spl's stuff and it looks just as good. Some say mine is just as good.

Everyone IS doing there thing. Dave fixes your speaker, I built custom pieces dependent on application, power, etc. Not sure what spl's niche is but he's still doin it!

What is your niche btw?

Oh i know, Nice azz builds! Lol.

do you actually know anything about car audio or are you just nut hugging?
im im running psi right now, and i have seen and heard spl's work, he can do the same thing as dave just as well. just because he doesnt advertise on caco doesnt mean he doesnt know what he is doing.
And this is also true. Dave has marketed himself well and therefore is the leader of the pack. He has the funds to do quantity purchases and has a long background is ca subwoofer building. Doesnt mean the rest of us learned backwoods or something. I worked with a guy from JBL for quite a while. And its where i learned alot of stuff.

my niche is my background as a toolmaker and fabricator and have had a part time retail/competition audio store and been dropping in at competitions sence the 90z.

i'm just a regular guy that works alot of hrs cause its my passion. i do what i do and dont compare myself to any other builders out there. i only got lov for other builders.

i MAY do a limited edition production sub in the near future :p

I will vouch for SPLaudio's work any day of the week. Did a great job on my sub. Did some custom machining on my motor to allow for a much nicer coil to be used. Thing handles a good bit more power than it originally did. Glue joints are strong and look every bit as good as some of the "pro's" out there. As soon as I can afford it I will have him make me a crazy 10 or 12 of some sort amongst other projects.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.