Subwoofer Advice American Bass

Not sure yet. Any suggestions would be awesome though! I was hoping to only spend around $150-$200 on the amp though. I sort of have a budget but if it takes more money than that to power this sub so be it.

Do any of you guy have some amp suggestions? I really want to do this right and make this sub play to its full potential!
i have the subs for 195 shipped, and i'm an authorized dealer , so you have the ab warranty, no warranty on the ebay sub , i also have amps as well

[quote name='basswiigee']get that ab 100.1 vfl on here!!! @nkrell11;

---------- Post added at 11:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 PM ----------

that would be a awesome match for that sub and beastly too!!![/QUOTE]

Thanks man if the op wants to pm me maybe we can work something out.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.