subwoffer suggestions ?

brennen232

so im lookin to get some new subs , i have 2 12" rockford t0s and i love them but would like to explore other options from less mainstream companies like im used to because i keep hearing such good things about sundown and dc soundlabs and such, no one in my area goes with anything but mainstream like kicker alpine and rockford so i havent heard many other brands, id like to stick with 12s and keep it under $250 per sub , i like loud but i like to keep a good degree of sq.... suggestions ??

well i have an older rockford 801.s bridged 400w rms @ 4 ohms but im looking to purchase a new amp as well that puts out some more power something around 1400 rms @ 1 ohm , electrical isnt the best , stock alt with yellow top batt and 0 gauge big 3 upgrade , 0 gauge off the batt to the amp

---------- Post added at 11:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 AM ----------

and yes i have space for a ported box

Depending on what else you're looking to do, Alpine's new Type-R's are sick, 1k watt RMS for each 12" I put one in my Expedition and it's sick.

*edit* They're only $250 apiece.

Craigslist.... Op look into the aq1200 amp. Nice amp and decently priced. Would be a good match for 2 type rs too

Notice the (SWR-1223D) that's the sub they actually sell, trust me, I contacted them and that's the old Type-R which isn't 1k watt RMS. Yes I know the box says it's an SWR-12D2, but that's not what they're actually selling.Try again :p
Link me to the d4 version that handles 1000rms please

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.