Subs won't play

Participant count
  • Participant list
check your grounding point you used for your amp, make sure the RCA connections are secure. If you can by any chance see your amp when the subs act up look to see if the protect light is coming on.

i would suggest checking to see if the protect light is coming on if so than its either an ohms load issue, a wiring problem, or a problem in the amp. id check ohms load first then if that doesnt show any problem signs than if possible hook the amp up to a bench at a shop or (and i highly discourage this for safety of amp purposes) if you know where another willing amp is then swap out the amps and if the problem continues then the problem is in the wiring or possibly the deck.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.