Subs that you can't get rid of?

I got rid of my pair of sa-8s and I bought another pair lols. I dont think I will get rid of them any time soon. I am using them in 1.6 tuned to 30hz. My gf usually complains when i turn the radio up, but last night i demoed the 8s for her and she told me it was an "experience" Idk if it was the box or what but to get her to enjoy bass is truly an accomplishment. Needless to say I love the sound and the robustness if you will. Im not a sundown hugger but They are some of my favorite subs.

So SA-8s and my Kicker substation 8s. Those are some OS beasts too. So clean, so made in usa.

My Favorites ... Blues Car Audio Iso-Kit 10s ...

26203460046_large.jpg

I have no problem getting rid of any car audio. It can be had again. Everything has a price //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Thanks guys ... They sound amazing ... I can actually reproduce a 20 htz note correctly ...
Impressive from 8's? That's what they look like to me.

I'm used to teh lowz though...PG Cyclone, Atomic APX-18 (Followed all the way down a bass tester! Hit around 5hz I believe)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.