Subs that dont require much space

CP400M
10+ year member

So Cal
My friend has a chevy avalanche and he wants more base like 2 10s. they need to fit underneth the rear seats. He doesnt want to do any cutting and he still wants to be able to fold everything down. Are there any subs or ideas how to get more bass into his car.

Budget???
His budget is pretty high. As long as it is not something ridiculous. He is in desparate need and understands it may cost him more //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsupwink.gif.129404938effda6ad9cca39e7f4b58a3.gif

I assume if they are going under seats that mounting depth is a concern......how much room does he have to play with? Also, is his goal to get loud or to sound good, or to do a little of both?

I assume if they are going under seats that mounting depth is a concern......how much room does he have to play with? Also, is his goal to get loud or to sound good, or to do a little of both?
He wants a little of both. Im not sure on the exact dimensions but right now he has a JL 8w0 under there and it just isnt cutting it for him.

What about a buttkicker? Has anybody heard about the buttkicker on this forum? Here's some info, I've never experienced one first-hand, so I'm not going to tell you it's the best thing. I'm just suggesting it.

http://www.thebuttkicker.com/

The buttkicker is a small shaker that should be able to fit under any seat in the vehicle (put it under the driver's seat and you'll really get rocked!). This would allow him to use his existing sub for auditory bass while the buttkicker would give you all the "feel" you need. Just a suggestion. The site explains it more.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.